Saturday 14 May 2011

Another recent buy.

Another recent buy, but bought by my mum this time. It's a pair of light coloured beige brogue with decorative detail around the toe. At first I wasn't too keen on them, but now I do like them. In this image I am wearing them with my second favourite pair of Thejeans; from Topshop!




In this image I've added a few accessories which is just a rough idea of what you can wear with new brogues. A vintage style owl ring, 'cup and tea pot' necklace, cream hair flower from River Island (last season), denim hot pants, & an off-white cable knit boyfriend cardigan. 







In this image I have just focused on a few key accessories with these brogues. Some of which you have seen in the previous image (flower clip, 'cup and tea pot' necklace, and vintage style owl ring. The ones that you haven't seen yet are this floral heart pendant, a powder pink flower ring, and just two simple pale pink pearls. OH! And how could I forget? THEE Polaroid camera. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment